Monday, September 02, 2019

Counts Four - Listen To Me (JCP)

I've picked up some cool things lately with tonight's being the cool beans find of the year. I had the 45 for this the Picture Sleeve has been on my want list for years. I was out and about on Saturday with a friend and we hit this yard sale and this guy had a suitcase full of 45's in the garage. I see them and as I am going toward them, the guy is showing his wife a 45 and says, "Remember this one." He turns and puts it back in the suitcase and it's this one! I quickly pounce and buy them all without looking at them. There were a few other gems including an Embers picture sleeve. Every Counts Four sleeve I have ever seen has had these glue stains.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Classic JCP North Carolina vinyl at it's best. Aces. A great, prolific source of mind blowing North Carolina local garage and Soul music.