Sunday, July 23, 2023

King Edward & His B.D's M.T.Y.L.TT. / I Do

 I have had a little playback issues with sound and I think I sorted it out. I thought it was my cartridge at first and switched headshells with another turntable I have and the same issue. At that point I figured it was my receiver. I was going to go to a friends yesterday and buy one from him as he seems to collect electronics but ran out of time. This morning after Church I had an epiphany. I have my old Technics system I bought after I graduated with my undergraduate degree a zillion years ago in our living room not being used. I pulled out the receiver, hooked it up in my mancave and presto, issue solved. Man the sound is fantastic. Of course my wife asked me what I was doing and I told her and she says,"Well are you going to replace it? What If I want to turn on the stereo in the living room"...what, I say...we havent turned that damn thing on in over 10 years...the speakers weren't event connected..She looks at me and says, "Goodbye"...don't you love it when you get into the doghouse over little things...lol

I picked this one up a few weeks back from my friend who has the stereo equipment. Popped it on and it blew my socks off. Thought it would be good for a Sunday Soul upload




No comments: