Monday, July 24, 2023

Men In Space- Apollo 8

Over 2 years ago I received an email from some estates sales, an auction site that auctions everything under the sun...they were selling the records from Tobin Matthews who had died. Well I ended up going a bit crazy and buying a few lots of 45s. One of the lots I won had 3 surf related 45s and this was one of them. I probably listened to it when I first received it and then filed it away in a box. This past weekend I was going through a box and there it was. Hard to believe sometimes how many records I have yet to really getting around to listening to or putting in my data base.  This one seems to be in demand single that I saw classified on discogs as Rockabilly (disagree) and other sites as surf or t*ttyshaker...closer I guess.  I am not sure if this ever made it past the promo stage. I thought it would be a nice return to Surf Monday


No comments: