Monday, July 17, 2023

Wreckless Eric- Broken Doll

 I was processing what to post on Sunday and my mind just wandered to other things. Needless to say it did not get done. Monday greets me with a nice walk with Cooper and I have a massage therapy appointment later this morning (results of the car wreck from 2019 and my poor neck). And of course work..didn't win the lottery so need to report to work...work...work... 

My Monday night posts at  one time were surf related....maybe Monday mornings will be New Wave/Alternative...classics.  A few weeks back I was on vacation. A guy I buy 45s from bought a huge radio station inventory. Since I was on vacation I was able to pick a day early before most people get to look at his stuff. I bought about 150 45s and this baby was one of them. The Big Smash LP this came from is one of my favorites. Matter of fact, I have more Wreckless Eric 45s that will be posted in the near future 



No comments: