Tuesday, January 09, 2024

The Chills - I'll Only See You Alone Again

The Chills are one of my most favorite bands in this whole world. A few years back there was a kickstarter project to fund a documentary on Martin Phillipps. I backed the project for a copy of their most recent LP (at the time) on special color vinyl in a run of only a few hundred. Well appartently there was a goof up and the color ended up not being so limited. So as a an added thank you they added my name to the credits as a backer and gave me a link to watch the video for free. Both of these 45s are from Germany and were included in different albums. I picked them up separately and don't have the German LP's (have the US versions). Of course the OCD in me had to find both copies

The documentary can now be viewed on the Roku channel and Tubi channel for free. 



 
 

No comments: