Sunday, March 17, 2024

Martin Denny - Cast Your Fate To The Wind

 I need to record some 45s to the computer today but I do have a busy day after Church today with yard work and straightening up. We bought a new mattress and adjustable frame that will be delivered later this week so I need to rearrange our bedroom around a bit. The amount of aches and pains I have while sleeping and when waking up is just crazy so I hope the pain level decreases. We also bought Cooper a small trussel bed. Yep, you read that right. I have finally been able to get him to not sleep on the bed with us because he is a bed hog. When Bently was younger we also had a Roxy (a husky) and the 2 of them could share the bottom of our Queen size bed and not impact either my wife or I. But not Cooper.- he is smaller than either one of them were and yet he takes over. So I set him up a little bed area in the corner and trained him to sleep there at night. So we are making him more comfortable- the things we do for the pets we love. 

I previously wrote that during the 1st summer of COVID I bought a huge collection of Martin Denny LP's. I fell in love with them. So I started finding his 45's and would pick them up. I had this one but it was beat to hell. I was lucky over the past few months to pick up a large collection of Martin Denny 45's with these included. I have always loved this song and guess I never uploaded the original by Vince Guarlaldi...may have to rectify that someday. 









No comments: