Tuesday, March 26, 2024

XTC - Making Plans For Nigel

I am rectifying a travesty this morning. Somehow over the many years I have been doing this blog I have neglected the wonderful XTC. I first discovered XTC in the mid 1980's and became a huge fan in the late 80's when I was an undergraduate at Colorado State University. I think I have written about going to a yard sale one morning and this guy was selling tons of old punk 45s and LP"s and I bought as much as I could afford (wihch was not much). I picked up a few XTC 45's that day (including this one) and over the years I have purchased many many more. This is an early US 45 and I don't think I have ever seen a stock copy. If you are not familiar with XTC I recommend some youtube documentaries and Showtime put out a wonderful documentary a few years back. I promise not to neglect XTC again.







No comments: