Saturday, October 05, 2024

The Tyrannies - She's a Queen / Little Girl

 Mail order from last week and I don't even try to hide the packages anymore...my wife has given into the darkside...lol. This label was apparently a subsidary of London so I thought it would look nice in a Parrot sleeve as the label reminds me of those promo Parrot labels

I ended up buying those 5000 cheaper than the guy asked for simply because they were pretty bad music and condition wise. I did pull out a bunch to listen to that may be interesting but I doubt will end up on the ole blog. For the most part most of them are going to my . did end up finding someone else that has a bunch of 45s and I bought some bangers from him and we are going to meet up and trade in the near future. Happy about this new contact.  for the most part most of them are going to my friend



No comments: