Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Airplay - Mystery Woman / This Love of Mine

 I am suprised sometimes how many views I get for posts. I figured the weird test pressing from yesterday would get more views than it did. I prepared some Halloween posts for next week and did I find some good ones. Several were purchased last year but I just did not get them uploaded last Halloween. This year I found I recorded way too many Halloween songs so I may do a preview later this week. Who wants to wait another year for some of this stuff...I sure don't. Of course that means I may need to get in gear for next year but I will take on that challenge. 

Today's post is this pricey little modern funk soul 45 from nearly my backyard as Wilson is only about 40 miles away. This one also appears to be autographed.



No comments: