Wednesday, October 02, 2024

Julian Cope - Holy Love

Wednesday Deep Album Cut...my choice as no further players. I think I wrote about the time a few years ago I bought 2000 LP's for 50 bucks. There is a guy that periodically calls me and sells me 2,000 45s for $100-$125. I went to pick up the 45s and he said "do you want some LP's" I really didn't but he said "all these for $50 as I need to make room". That piqued my interest so I started digging but figured it would all be garbage. I figured if nothing else I could use the inner sleeves and give the rest to my friends. First box I looked in I found this one from Julian that I did not have. Only flaw was a slight bent corner. I didn't need to look any further as I then figured I could at least find something else out of 2,000.....which I did. I pulled what I wanted and gave the rest to two of my friends. I'm actually going on Friday to pick up 5,000 45's from him so hopefully I will find some goodies that will find their way to this  blog





No comments: