Thursday, February 01, 2024

AC/DC - Problem Child

 oooohhhhhh......early AC/DC promo with cool Breaking Out Atlantic sleeve. Let's rock out on this Thursday Morning. Brings back memories of high school.. first time I ever heard AC/DC I was 15 years old and at my cousins house. He takes me into his room and shows me this amazing stereo system..puts on the brand new Back In Black album...Hells Bells starts and the room is shaking...I mean shaking. I later walk out of his room in a daze..just stunned. My musical tasts rapidly evolved litterly over one LP. I went from mellow top 40 to harder rock. I went home and immediately bought it (on 8 track) and next thing you know when I get my drivers license me and my friends are driving around listening to anything and everything AC/DC on 8 track. 





No comments: