Monday, February 19, 2024

The Trade WInds - Summertime Girl

I had the opportunity to record a few dozen 45s yesterday. This is a recent pickup. I have found a new online place to buy records and it good and bad. The good is experienced sellers but the bad are people selling records that don't know how to grade them and don't know anything about them or how to package them. I bought one with this one that the seller said was mint and boy was it trashed. The other one was not an expensive 45 and did not cost me much so that was good. This one has lots of wear but it was one I had never seen before. I had previously uploaded one of their songs but now realize I have never uploaded their minor hit, which is killer by the way. Guess I will have to recitify that soon. Bit  I thought  this one fit with Monday Summer Surf althought it might have fit on a soul night as it is very soulful

..

No comments: