Sunday, June 16, 2024

Gospel Crusaders of Los Angeles - To Be Like Jesus/Walk Thru The Valley Of Peace

The annual Highway 301 Endless Yardsale was Friday and Saturday. I used to drive it on Saturday but quit a few years ago as it was just too crazy with the traffic and people. I did go yesterday to a person who had adverstised on Facebook they would have a spot with tons of alubms and the only reason I went was I saw in their picture an XTC LP. So I was up early and went to him and asked for the XTC LP. He still had it but we had to search for it. I bought Oranges and Lemons on CD when it came out as CDs and always kicked myself for not picking it up on vinyl. Happy to snag it at a good price. I saw so many yardsales but was not going down that rabbit hole and after a few errands headed home. I recorded quite a few things yesterday (plenty for my Sunday morning Gospel time). It is so hard to find clean gospel 45's without scratches and scuffs. Today I  need to record some of the other genres for a nice rounded playlist





No comments: