Sunday, June 09, 2024

Seniors Of Harmony - Glad I Got Jesus On My Side / God Works Wonders

 Rewind to yesterday morning. I had just finished making my blog post and my friend calls me. He is at a yardsale behind his house and the people have about 2 thousand 45s. I jumped in the Chevy and drove to the levy..(oops, wrong song)..er, drove to town...30 minutes of hoping the 45s were still there and not gone. I get there and they take me to the room where there are tubs in the closet full of 45s. I start looking through the 1st tub and pull out about 20..there are also some 78's and they are doowop 78s. I ask the lady...how much for all of them without looking the rest as it was obvious they did not want me to just buy a handful. We strike a deal and I load them into the truck. I get home and get me a sorter box...you know what I am talking about...pulling things that look interesting. I think I pulled 400 into that box...some were not in very good condition but there was some dynamite things in there...I am happy with the good deal. I plan on recording some today after I clean them with my new ultrasonic cleaner. 




No comments: