Sunday, June 02, 2024

The Lollipop Shoppe- You Must Be A Witch/Don't Close The Door On Me

Sunday Classic that has been on my want list forever. Fred Cole was brilliant and I have a ton of Dead Moon albums and 45's in my collection to prove it. I also recognize their are people who don't know who Fred Cole was, or do know who Fred Cole was but find the music he put out unlistenable. But in my world, he is missed. I preordered the limited book and LP set  on kick starter that was put out a few years ago. Fred was dying while the release was being delayed. I have backed quite a few projects on Kickstarter and I think every project has had delays or I did not get everything promised (which is why I don't back anything anylonger). But the communication to the backers on the Dead Moon project was wonderful and I felt bad that Fred did not live to see the final product which is quite impressive. Thank you Fred for this classic 45 and picture sleeve








No comments: