Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Miracle Legion - Little Drummer Boy / Blue Christmas

On The day afger Christmas my record collection brought me, an extra Christmas 45 suprise I bought nearly 37 or so years ago. I thought why stop at 13, let's make it an even 14 Christmas 45s before we get back to the wide variety I so love. Miracle Legion are the indie darlings you never discovered, or forgot about. I say indie darlings because the underground music rags/zines, that I read back in the 80's loved them. I bought their lp's simply because of the articles I read and was glad I did. I remember 120 minutes on MTV featured Miracle Legion and if I remember correctly they identlfied them as the next REM. I still have all their old albums and cd's and some of Mark Mulcahy's solo releases. I bought this at Wax Trax Denver when it was released. If you never have discovered them...go to youtube immediately!







No comments: