Thursday, December 07, 2023

Graham Parker - Stupefaction

Cooper and I went on a short walk this morning as it felt like it was the coldest morning we have had yet . These early mornings have allowed me to have my most productive year with posts since 2015. It is amazing I had 3 years where I posted less than 12 posts and I am half that way already this month. I'm having a blast with posting these slabs of wax and I hope those of you checking this blog out are enjoying it as well. I don't know what changed really for me this year. I have always been super busy I guess I have made this a morning routine before work. 

Graham Parker is an underapreciated gem of an artist and I can't believe I have neglected him here. I have had this for years and recently picked up a 2nd copy only because it was paired with a 45 of his that I did not have (which will grace this blog soon I promise you).Matter of fact I ordered another Graham Parker 45 yesterday that I already had but was missing the picture sleeve..obssesive much! The packaging on this is tremendous. I love that he has continued to plug away as this cult artist that is loved by those who have taken the time to dive into his catalog. I encourage everyone to take the plunge




No comments: