Tuesday, December 05, 2023

The Real Kids - All Kindsa Girls /Common At Noon

Powerpop Tuesday with a classic. I was up very early this morning..so early in fact that Cooper and I did our extended walk. We have a short walk route when it is cold or I am not feeling well. We have a regular walk that involves going by the University dorms and then to the old downtown (recent pictures of the Xmas lights). Then we have our extended walk that has some route variations but always involves walking through the University. Cooper cooperated for the University pictures this morning.

I picked up this classic powerpop 45 about 6 months ago. It has been on my want list forever and I finally broke down and shelled out the $. What a double sided 45 of pure bliss. Look at the killer picture on the front of this sleeve. If I was out and about looking for records I would have bought this without knowing anything about it just because of the cover. I do have one gripe for the The Real Kids....why, oh why did you not put out My Baby's Book out on 45 with a PS...there is a reissue live version that I have but that album cut is one of the greatest songs..Period!













No comments: