Friday, December 29, 2023

The Monzas - Hey! I Know You

A few years ago a picture sleeve for this release popped up and sold for a brinks truck full of gold. The OCD voice in my head is telling me to wait and post this when you find the picture sleeve. The realist in my head is telling me you will never find a copy simply because it is not prudent to spend your retirement money on a picture sleeve. (link to the picture courtesy of www.45.cat.com https://www.45cat.com/record/css5411998)

The Monzas are another North Carolina group I probably would have never discovered if I had not moved here. Killer blue eyed soul that was also released nationally on Wand. I thought I had a copy on Wand (I still may in one of my many boxes of 45's that have not been organized yet in my database). 

No comments: