Sunday, December 31, 2023

Chime School - Coming To Your Town / Love You More

 I hope that everyone has a safe New Years Eve, and that 2024 brings us peace, prosperity, faith, and lots and lots of records. In my youth I went to New Years get together's and clubs but those days thankfully are behind me. I prefer to stay home and have some finger foods and spend time with my wife. Today will be about football and recording more 45's for the upcoming year. I thought I would end this year with a new 45 that was released this past summer. Slumberland is this wonderful label that puts out some fantastic records and I highly recommend you check out the label if you are not familiar with them. Sometimes I set youtube to just play Slumberland music and I listen to it all day. Chime School put out a album in 2020 or so and it is so damn good. Picking this up was a no brainer. 





No comments: