Sunday, December 10, 2023

Supreme Angels - Shame On You

 Another Slim and the Supreme Angels I picked last week. I had someone ask me what program I use to clean up the crackles and I told them none, I let the 45 sound as it is. This is one of the nosiest ones and probably should be cleaned up with a program but it is what it is. 

I spent time yesterday recording Christmas 45's for the upcoming 12 days of Christmas. I recorded enough for more than 12 days so I guess I have some decision making to do 


4 comments:

Laurie said...

You can share all of the Christmas songs! Who's counting? Certainly not me!

JC said...

Sometimes the crackle adds a nice ambience , but I think audacity is still around and they have some features that help denoise audio tracks if I remember! 12 days of Christmas, will we see a Jan & Dean Frosty The Snowman?? (I had it years ago but stupidly sold it, haven’t found a good deal on one since!)

Poppacool said...

I may just do that...I plan on recording more today. Going through my boxes yesterday it was like..oh wow, I need to share this...the stuff I have is just crazy
I did upload the Jan & Dean one years ago but the site I used no longer exists. I will re upload sometime today. Also, I will update the picture as I have since also found a stock copy
https://poppacool.blogspot.com/2014/12/jan-and-dean-frosty-snow-man.html

Poppacool said...

Also, I am glad to see new comments from new listeners. I hope you are enjoying what drivel I may have to share...lol